Learning. Loving. Worship. Prayer.
These are the four core values that shape our “biblical community”.
Our guiding principles for safely conducting in-person services and ministries are based on the following guiding principles:
* To honor God & His Word (Ps 138:2, 1 Tim 1:17)
* To love our neighbors as ourselves (Jn 13:34, Gal 5:14)
* To respect one another (Rom 12:10, 1 Peter 2:17)
* To stay humble & adjust our plans as needed (Prov 16:9, Micah 6:8)
We believe that worship is an essential service for our members. We ask that you attend in-person only if you are well (no recent Covid-19 symptoms or contact with an infected person).
Safe In-Person Worship Guidelines
Both the 9:00am and 11:00am services will be “mask optional.” People are welcome to still wear a mask if they would like, but we will not be requiring it at either Sunday service.
- We will be providing cookies and coffee in the Atrium following each of our Sunday services starting June 6th!
- We will have a team of people to wipe down frequently touched surfaces, especially in between each service.
- We use a “two-cup system” (bread and juice) to help make our Communion services as safe and sanitary as possible.
- We will have bins at the exits to dispose of communion cups.