Your kids deserve a safe, comfortable space where they can learn about the God who made them.
Join us every Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
How Does New Hope Partner With Your Family?
Whether you’re joining us in-person or from a distance we have lots of resources and activities designed to help your kids…
Understand and apply Bible truth
Worship & Prayer
Engage in God-focused worship and authentic prayer
Demonstrate love toward God and others
Answer Jesus’ call to “Follow Me.”
Sundays at NH
Here’s what you can expect on a Sunday…
- NH KIDS is here to provide loving care for infants and interactive Bible lessons for toddlers through kindergarteners.
- NH Kidzone offers fun, high-energy worship and Bible lessons for 1st through 6th grade students.
- LED writing tablets will be provided for kids attending worship services with their families.
- Kid-friendly Sensory Bags are available for children with sensory needs or processing issues.
- The Family Resource area at the NH KIDS’ Welcome Desk will have free children’s Bibles and relevant information for families.
1st – 6th grade kids are invited to get in on the action at 9:00 and 11:00 AM. Think kid friendly worship music, engaging Christ-centered videos combined with live Bible teaching, small group discussion and thought-provoking activities! Kids will discover how the whole Bible points to Jesus with this weekly, chronological Bible study called Gospel Project for Kids.
We love kids and we’d love to have you join us! And we’re committed to provide a healthy environment. After reviewing CDC guidelines and consulting other ministries, we’ve come up with a number of strategies to keep kids, families, and volunteers as safe as possible. This includes…
- Wellness Policy reminders for volunteers
- Providing families with the Wellness Policy and asking families to screen children before coming to church
- Using hand sanitizer before, during and after class
- Sanitizing rooms between services
- Routine cleaning of toys and supplies, etc.
Read our complete Wellness Policy here.
More Resources for Kids & Families
Here are some of our favorite resources and tools to help your kids stay engaged… wherever you are!
- NH Kids & Families (view more resources on our Facebook page)
- Go Fish YouTube Channel (lively scripture songs to get your groove on)
- Keys for Kids (daily devotional)
- Adventure Bible (Interactive games, Bible activities, devotionals, reading plans, memory cards)
- RightNow Media (free subscription to streaming library of video content for the whole family)
- Focus on the Family (Resources created to help your whole family thrive)
- Family Life (Posts and podcasts on marriage, parenting, faith, blended families & more)
- HomeWord (More resources to equip parents and families)
Meet Our Children’s Ministry Director
“I love kids and Jesus! And I’m inspired by the great evangelist, D.L. Moody, who once said… ‘If I could relive my life, I would devote my entire ministry to reaching children for God!’ I count it as both a privilege and a blessing to serve here at New Hope.”
– Deborah Wright, Children’s Ministry Director
Volunteer with NH KIDS
How Can You Serve & Make a Difference in the Lives of Kids and Their Families?
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me,” (Matthew 19:14). Jesus had a heart for kids; how about you? We’re always looking for people to help us make New Hope a place kids want to be! Your service in our classrooms or behind the scenes will have an eternal impact on the lives of kids and families. We have positions for 5th grade – adults.
Here are just a few ways that you could serve:
• Nursery Care Team (leaders and assistants)
• Teaching Team (leaders and assistants)
• KidZone Team (tech crew, worship leaders, discussion leaders and assistants)
• Welcome Center & Check-In Team
• Special Events & Curriculum Prep Team
* Application and background screening is required. Training will be provided.
Let’s Stay Connected!
Join Debbie’s email list to receive the latest news, events, ministry updates and more!