Your kids deserve a safe, comfortable space where they can learn about the God who made them…
We’re here for infants – 6th grade at 9:00 and 11:00AM.
Plus follow us on Facebook for the latest resources and more!
NH Family Connection
Did you know… what you believe about God has a BIG impact on your kids’ beliefs? That might seem a little overwhelming, but we’re here to help. And that’s what Family Connection is all about – We connect with you, you connect with your kids, and we all connect with God.
Check out our virtual Bible lessons and activities created by our very own NH staff!
How Does New Hope Partner With Your Family?
Whether you’re joining us in-person or from a distance we have lots of resources and activities designed to help your kids…
Understand and apply Bible truth
Worship & Prayer
Engage in God-focused worship and authentic prayer
Demonstrate love toward God and others
Answer Jesus’ call to “Follow Me.”
Sundays at NH
Here’s what you can expect on Sunday if you’re attending in-person services…
- NH KIDS & NH Kidzone are here with loving care for infants and classes for toddlers through 6th grade.
- Family-style worship will continue in the Auditorium.
- LED writing tablets will be provided for kids attending worship services with their families.
- Kid-friendly Sensory Bags for children with sensory needs or processing issues.
- Family Resource Table with free children’s Bibles and relevant information for families.
- Family Connection with virtual Bible lessons and activities to help your family learn together at home.
1st – 6th grade kids are invited to get in on the action at 9:00 and 11:00 AM. Think kid friendly worship music, engaging Christ-centered videos combined with live Bible teaching, small group discussion and thought-provoking activities! Kids will discover how the whole Bible points to Jesus with this weekly, chronological Bible study called Gospel Project for Kids.
We love kids and we’d love to have you join us! And we’re committed to provide a healthy environment. After reviewing CDC guidelines and consulting other ministries, we’ve come up with a number of strategies to keep kids, families, and volunteers as safe as possible. This includes…
- Wellness Policy reminders for volunteers
- Providing families with the Wellness Policy and asking families to screen children before coming to church
- Masking is optional for both children and volunteers
- Using hand sanitizer before, during and after class
- Sanitizing rooms between services
- Routine cleaning of toys and supplies, etc.
Read our complete Wellness Policy here.
More Resources for Kids & Families
Here are some of our favorite resources and tools to help your kids stay engaged… wherever you are!
- NH Kids & Families (view more resources on our Facebook page)
- Family Connection (virtual Bible lessons & activities created by our very own NH staff… really cool stuff!)
- Go Fish YouTube Channel (lively scripture songs to get your groove on)
- Seeds Family Worship (10 kids worship videos for Easter and beyond, plus lots of other free resources)
- Keys for Kids (daily devotional)
- Adventure Bible (Interactive games, Bible activities, devotionals, reading plans, memory cards)
- RightNow Media (free subscription to streaming library of video content for the whole family)
Meet Our Children’s Ministry Director
“I love kids and Jesus! And I’m inspired by the great evangelist, D.L. Moody, who once said… ‘If I could relive my life, I would devote my entire ministry to reaching children for God!’ I count it as both a privilege and a blessing to serve here at New Hope.”
– Deborah Wright, Children’s Ministry Director
Volunteer with NH KIDS
How Can You Serve & Make a Difference in the Lives of Kids and Their Families?
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me,” (Matthew 19:14). Jesus had a heart for kids; how about you? We’re always looking for people to help us make New Hope a place kids want to be! Your service in our classrooms or behind the scenes will have an eternal impact on the lives of kids and families. We have positions for 5th grade – adults.
Here are just a few ways that you could serve:
• Nursery Care Team (leaders and assistants)
• Teaching Team (leaders and assistants)
• KidZone Team (tech crew, worship leaders, discussion leaders and assistants)
• Welcome Center & Check-In Team
• Special Events & Curriculum Prep Team
* Application and background screening is required. Training will be provided.
Let’s Stay Connected!
Join Debbie’s email list to receive the latest news, events, ministry updates and more!