How Does New Hope Partner with Your Family?
Every weekend infants and children through 6th grade have lots of fun while they participate in a variety of activities designed to help them…
Understand and apply Bible truth
Worship & Prayer
Engage in God-focused worship and authentic prayer
Demonstrate love toward God and others
Answer Jesus’ call to “Follow Me.”
All ages are cared for by our friendly team of carefully screened and trained leaders and experienced assistants. You’ll find our rooms are safe, clean and inviting. And our toys and teaching materials are developmentally appropriate.
Visitors are always welcome! Look for the NH Kids Welcome Desk and the Guest Check-in sign. We’ll be happy to help you register and check in. Our classes begin 15 minutes before the start of each service so you’ll have time to get your children settled. At New Hope your family is important. We’d love to have you come grow with us!
How Can You Serve & Make a Difference in the Lives of Kids and Their Families?
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me,” (Matthew 19:14). Jesus had a heart for kids; how about you? We’re always looking for people to help us make New Hope a place kids want to be! Your service in our classrooms or behind the scenes will have an eternal impact on the lives of kids and families. We have positions for 5th grade – adults.
Here are just a few areas you can serve:
- Nursery Care Team (leaders and assistants)
- Teaching Team (leaders and assistants)
- Welcome Center & Check-In Team
- Special Events & Curriculum Prep Team
* Application and background screening is required. Training will be provided.
Resources for Parents & Grandparents
Although we are unable to hold our typical Children’s Ministry gatherings on Sundays, we haven’t forgotten about your kiddos! Here are some of our favorite resources and tools to help your kids stay engaged while at home!
- Go Fish YouTube Channel (lively scripture songs to get your groove on)
- Seeds Family Worship (10 kids worship videos for Easter plus lots of other resources)
- Keys for Kids (daily devotional)
- Adventure Bible (Interactive games, Bible activities, devotionals, reading plans, memory cards)
- RightNow Media (free subscription to streaming library of video content for the whole family)